- About Us
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Xray
- Veterinary X-ray
- Medical X-ray
- Conventional Radiography
- Ultrasound Paper
- Other Products
- Training School
- Remote Support
- Employee Section
Chiropractic Digital Xray
Efficiently convert your existing radiography room to DR
without the need to invest in a new x-ray system
X-Caliber Chiro is a high-quality and cost effective solution for chiropractics. This system is designed to combine easily with an existing x-ray unit including x-ray tube, collimator and generator to provide an efficient and cost effective digital imaging solution.
Chiropractic clinics seek to present a professional and efficient image to their clients. The OnyxRAD software allows patients' x-rays to be quickly imported into the system and available for diagnosis much quicker than film. The software also affords the clinic faster reads, reduced or eliminated film costs, and eliminates the need for physical storage space to archive film.
Specialized tools for the chiropractic market include measurement and annotation tools such as the Illium Analysis tool, chiropractic templates, and NUCCA analysis tools. Onyx-rad also includes CD-burning that lets you keep track of how many studies you can fit onto a single CD, and DICOM sending that can be configured to work with a click of a button.
See the general X-Caliber pages for more information on the Onyx-rad software and other features of X-Caliber.
Below are just a few of its many functions and capabilities:
- Image manipulation, such as width and center (W/C), W/C presets, rotate, flip, zoom, magnifying glass, planning, inverting pixels values, fit to window, true size, etc.
- Overlays of DICOM data, such as patient name, age, image slice number, etc., which is controlled completely by the user. Overlays can also be disabled so that they do not interfere with image viewing.
- Drawing annotations (text, shapes, highlighting, measurements, etc.)
- One, two, three and four monitor viewing, with images tiled in any number of columns
- Image printing to both paper and film (DICOM compliant print service class user)
- Import and export of DICOM images for easy access to DICOM directories on local or network media