- About Us
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Xray
- Veterinary X-ray
- Medical X-ray
- Conventional Radiography
- Ultrasound Paper
- Other Products
- Training School
- Remote Support
- Employee Section
Digital Chest Xray
The X-Caliber Chest is designed for chest imaging centers that require high image quality and fast image acquisition. This system easily combines with an existing X-ray unit including X-ray tube, collimator and generator to provide an efficient and cost effective digital imaging solution.
Viewing software functions and capabilities
- Image manipulation, such as width and center (W/C), W/C presents, rotate, flip, zoom, magnifying glass, panning, inverting pixels values, fit to window, true size, etc.
- Overlays of DICOM data, such as patient name, age, image slice number, etc., which is controlled completely by the user. Overlays can also be disabled so that they do not interfere with image viewing.
- Drawing annotations (text, shapes, highlighting, measurements, etc.,)
- Cine (video) looping for each DICOM series, easily controlled and manipulated by the user
- One, two, three and four monitor viewing, with images tiled in any number of columns.
- Image printing to both paper and film (DICOM compliant print service class user)
- Import and export of DICOMDIR structures for easy access to DICOM tirectories on local or network media