Iona 10×12 Wireless CCDs
Hand-held, Reliable, Repairable Digital Imaging
The Iona Wireless CCD provides DR image quality at CR prices. Easily held in one hand, the Iona wireless works for both small animal and equine.
- robust modular design
- high resolution up to 4.6 lp/mm at 43×43 cm field of view due to multiple sensors usage
- increased sensitivity due to high optical power of lenses (up to 1:0,8) and high QE of sensors (more than 60%)
- seriously smaller thickness and weight compared to single CCD-based detectors
- no cooling
- no information loss on sensors boundaries due to overlapping fields of view
- seamless high-quality image in few seconds
||High-precision low-error diagnosis.
IONA detector with DQE over 40%
16 bits dynamics range
two additional modes with
i) doubled pixels resolution or
ii) enhanced sensitivity
generates outstanding quality images
that help users to reveal the slightest
details of a subject.Mobility. High capacity rechargeable
battery provides outstanding mobility,
eliminating the need to carry additional
removable batteries, and ensures 200+
images acquisitions without recharging.
Detector is ready to acquire images within 5 seconds.
Consecutive images available in less than 4 seconds
(with Ethernet connection) and in 12 seconds
(with WiFi connection) allow practitioner to
boost productivity. High signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
acquisition mode generates crisp images for still
objects, thus providing the highest level images
for NDT and security applications.
|Image Sensor||Photo-diode Sensor Array with optical coupling (PSA)|
|Scintillator||DRZ (CsI optional)|
|Active Area||10 x 12 inch (244 x 304mm)|
|AD Conversion||16 bits|
|Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)||Integrated|
|Data Interface||Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n , Gigabit Ethernet|
|Pixel Area||2048 x 2552|
|Screen Pixel Pitch (um)||132 x 180|
|Spatial Resolution, lp/mm||3.8 x 2.8|
|Geometric Distortion||< 0.5%|
|Dimensions (mm)||365(v) x 345(h) x 77 (d)|
|Housing Material||Carbon fiber / plastic|
|Weight||4.3kg / 9.5lbs|
|Power||DC 18 V 50W, battery-powered with charger|
- ExamVue DR is a software for the acquisition, processing,
storage and viewing of digital x-ray images.
- ExamVue DR is indicated for use in general radiology,
specialist radiology including podiatry, orthopedic, and other
specialties, and in mobile x-ray applications.
- ExamVue DR is not indicated for use in mammography.
- ExamVue is a very intuitive interface for the user.
Very easy to learn!
- ExamVue includes a large pallet of software functions that are offerred for an additional fee by others or are not available from them at all! ( ie: DICOM Modality Worklist, DICOM Print, Reject, CD-DVD Burn, Image Stitching, Procedure Code Mapping, etc..)
- ExamVue provides added value for our customers in regards to both functionality and price!
ExamVue DR Acquisition Console Software
- Patient Registration: Manually or (DMWL)
Worklist. DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard
feature and is available for use provided that the
HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
- Processing Parameter Settings:
Pediatric,Small, Medium,Large Adult, Edge Enhancement, Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
- Image Acquisition & Review QC:
flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counter-clockwise), zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle Measurement
- Allows for secondary/dual monitor display:
• Emergency Mode:
- Allows exam to be conducted while no patient data available.
- Image Preview
- DICOM Send to PACS, Auto-PACS Send
- DICOM Print to DICOM Printer
- DICOM Storage Commitment
- Hard disk capacity notification bar
- Export imagesformatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
- Export/Back-up to DVD/Removable Drive
- Procedure Code Matching-Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
- Database– Shows list of stored images after acquisition
- Compare two images side-by-side
- Delete Image
- Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
- Grid Line Removal
- Stitching Software
- AED Mode: Automatic Exposure Detection: The detector detects actual amount of x-rays without any connection to the X-ray generator, and then performs image acquiring according to image acquisition time and transmits the image data -No signal used (no need to connect to generator interface cable)
- Exposure Index