- About Us
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Xray
- Veterinary X-ray
- Medical X-ray
- Conventional Radiography
- Ultrasound Paper
- Other Products
- Training School
- Remote Support
- Employee Section
The JPI Mammography Grid is
A Carbon-Interspaced and Carbon-fiber covered grid which is optimal for a digital mammography unit.
Using the same cutting process as semi-conductor manufacturers, the JPI Grid-2100 can be controlled to micrometer precision, which eliminates the effects of non-uniform densities such as Moire phenomenon.
|Materials||Carbon-Interspaced with Carbon-Fiber Cover|
|Dimentions||18x24cm or 24x30cm|
|Ratios||5:1 or 6:1|
|FD||60cm or 65cm|
- Test results
1. Increased Transmission - Improved by 9%
2. Lower dosage - Bucky Factor Reduced by 24%
3. Higher Sharpness of image - Selectivity Improved by 12%
- The test followed the clause #4, the measurement and determination of physical characteristics, of
the IEC 627 Standard. (100kvp, 200mA)
- Test measurements are controlled under Gauge R&R, the key requirement of the Six Sigma.
- The test results can be slightly different due to test specimen and test conditions.