Dual-band wireless acquisition and transfer of a full resolution image in ~4 seconds.
The 10” x 12″ CareRay wireless cassette-sized detector powered by ExamVue is ideal for use as a portable unit in mobile and field applications. Lightweight, slim design with a rubber insulated frame and high strength aluminum-alloy case ensure safe and convenient operation and moves. Cases and weight bearing covers are available for added protection. F2AED® eliminates wiring to the generator.
Dual-band wireless acquisition and transfer of a full resolution image in ~4 seconds. Extra-long battery life. Standard Gigabit Ethernet port for optional wired operation.
At only 5lbs, this 10×12 is ideal for holding in a hand or positioning behind a patient. With a built in wireless, it can be connected directly to a laptop to minimize components for mobile applications or used with a router for enhanced range and speed of acquisition. With a CSI screen, the CareRay 10×12 provide clear images at lower exposures than competitor panels relying on Gadolinium Oxide screens.
|Active Area||9.6” x 12” (307.2 x 244.32mm)|
|Pixel Array||2560 x 2048 | Pixel Pitch: 120 micron (Nyquist Resolution 4.16 lp/mm) | Grayscale: 16 bits|
|Dimensions||13.1” x 11.1” x .59” (333 x 282 x 15mm), Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
• AED – Automatic Exposure Detection – Eliminates wiring to generator
• Rubber insulated frame, high strength aluminum alloy back, carbon fiber front
|Power Supply||(100-240 V AC), Battery|
|Communication Interface||Gigabit Ethernet 2.4/5GHz, 300Mbps,
Standard Gigabit Ethernet port for optional wired operation and battery charging
HOST PC Workstation (Specifications subject to change without notice)
|– Intel Pentium G3250 (Dual Core 3.2GHz 3MB w/HD Graphics)
– Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit
– 8GB Ram, 1600MHz
– 1TB RAID 1 Hard Drive
– 21.5″ Monitor
|21.5 MONITOR||Full HD Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels, 2MP
Keyboard and Mouse
- ExamVue DR is a software for the acquisition, processing,
storage and viewing of digital x-ray images.
- ExamVue DR is indicated for use in general radiology,
specialist radiology including podiatry, orthopedic, and other
specialties, and in mobile x-ray applications.
- ExamVue DR is not indicated for use in mammography.
- ExamVue is a very intuitive interface for the user.
Very easy to learn!
- ExamVue includes a large pallet of software functions that are offerred for an additional fee by others or are not available from them at all! ( ie: DICOM Modality Worklist, DICOM Print, Reject, CD-DVD Burn, Image Stitching, Procedure Code Mapping, etc..)
- ExamVue provides added value for our customers in regards to both functionality and price!
ExamVue DR Acquisition Console Software
- Patient Registration: Manually or (DMWL)
Worklist. DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard
feature and is available for use provided that the
HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
- Processing Parameter Settings:
Pediatric,Small, Medium,Large Adult, Edge Enhancement, Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
- Image Acquisition & Review QC:
flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counter-clockwise), zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle Measurement
- Allows for secondary/dual monitor display:
• Emergency Mode:
- Allows exam to be conducted while no patient data available.
- Image Preview
- DICOM Send to PACS, Auto-PACS Send
- DICOM Print to DICOM Printer
- DICOM Storage Commitment
- Hard disk capacity notification bar
- Export imagesformatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
- Export/Back-up to DVD/Removable Drive
- Procedure Code Matching-Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
- Database– Shows list of stored images after acquisition
- Compare two images side-by-side
- Delete Image
- Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
- Grid Line Removal
- Stitching Software
- AED Mode: Automatic Exposure Detection: The detector detects actual amount of x-rays without any connection to the X-ray generator, and then performs image acquiring according to image acquisition time and transmits the image data -No signal used (no need to connect to generator interface cable)
- Exposure Index
The Vita Flex CR is the flexible, convenient solution for clinics looking to go digital for the first time or expand their existing digital solutions for emergency or mobile x-rays without the expense of a wireless panel. Manufactured by CareStream, the Vita Flex comes with the CareStream Image Suite software and optional miniPACS with web viewers to meet the needs of your clinic
The ExamvueCR Pro is the perfect solution for anyone looking to go digital with a tight budget.
The CR PRO offers high quality images, speed and affordability for a high throughput.
- Scans 70 plates per/hour
- Light weight- 42lbs
- Three cassette sizes available: 14×17; 10×12 ; 8×10
- Wall mountable for tight or limited rooms
- Easy to use software
|Cassette sizes:||14×17, 10×12, 8×10|
|System set-up options:||Tabletop • Vertical wall mount|
|Selectable Pixel Size:||High: 100µm • Standard: 200µm|
|Throughput:||Up to 70 plates/hour (35cm x 43cm)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||
|Weight:||42.4 lbs (19.5kg)|
|Software:||Image File Formats: DICOM 3.0, TIFF, BMP, JPEG • DICOM Send • Image Viewer • Window Level
Multi Frequency Image Processing • Zoom, Cropping, Mark • User defined LUT • DICOM Print • CD/DVD Burning
|Computer workstation recommended minimum requirements:||Intel Core i5
500 Gigabytes Hard Disk, 4 Gigabyte RAM Windows 7 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) CD/DVD, 3 USB 2.0 ports
Monitor: 1920×1080, 1440×900, DVI Interface
|Power requirements:||110/220/240V, 60/50cs • UPS required|
|Operating conditions:||Temperature: 59-86 Fahrenheit (15-30 Celsius) • Temperature Gradient: 0.5 Deg. Celsius / Min.
Humidity: 15%-95% RH • Magnetic Field: Max. 1260 Micro Tesla
Intuitive, easy-to-use ExamvueCR Imaging Software provides clinics using JPI’s ExamvueCR Scanner with optimized image acquisition, processing, and management capabilities. Its next-generation user interface allows simple integration into a facility’s HIS, RIS, and PACS—providing the full range of capabilities needed for improved productivity and workflow..
The Examvue PACS from JPI Healthcare Solutions offers a complete workflow solution for your practice needs at an affordable price. With multiviewing licenses the Examvue networking allows your digital images to be displayed and viewed in your exam rooms and non-patient areas that are equipped with PC’s immediately after they have been scanned.
- Optimized UI design
- Imaging and Annotation Tools
- Window level, Zoon, Pan, Crop, Invert, Rotation, Angle, Label, Text
- DICOM 3.0 Compatibility
- Flexible Resolution
- Changeable Skin Color (Blue, Pink, Black)
- Support Dual Monitor function (Worklist, Viewer)
- Powerful User Features
- Image stitching, Image import/export, Image comparison, Multi-view, Image expansion, Full screen, Printing, Reporting