We are fully GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant, and have taken great care to only partner with sites that are also GDPR compliant.
Note: if you’re here to request removal of your data, this link will scroll you down to the part with those instructions.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, request information through a form on the site, place an order or register as a customer, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. We require this information to fulfill orders. You may, however, visit our sites anonymously.
• Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better respond to your customer service or information requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails.
If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. As a visitor to our site, if you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us. Registered dealers and resellers of our products will be automatically enrolled in informational newsletters and may opt out using the information in the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section.
If you have specific questions or concerns about our use of your personal data, please email email@example.com We will be happy to identify exactly what data we have and to adjust our use of it as you wish.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Your sensitive or credit information should not be provided to us through our website, and we do not request it on our website.
We only retain data as long as necessary to provide the services for which you provided the data.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (Chrome, Edge, IE, Opera, Firefox, etc) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at the browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice and obtain your permission, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include JPI Healthcare Solutions. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information, like aggregated statistical data, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
• To modify your e-mail subscriptions, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
For assistance with any of these opt out choices, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily assist you in erasing any data you no longer wish us to have.
Alternately you may communicate via paper mail by sending a letter to:
JPI Healthcare Solutions
52 Newtown Plaza, Plainview NY 11803
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com
• Change, Restrict, & Delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Opt-Out: You can opt out of (i) our processing of some of your information based and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us (even after providing your express consent to receive them.) In such cases, We will delete your personal information, unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Third party links
Sometimes we post third party links on our site. The privacy policies for these sites are separate from our own, and we have no control over them. We welcome feedback on our third-party links, and seek to protect the integrity of our site and your privacy.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy Only