A Carbon-Interspaced and Carbon-fiber covered grid which is optimal for a digital mammography unit. Using the same cutting process as semi-conductor manufacturers, the JPI Grid-2100 can be controlled to micrometer precision, which eliminates the effects of non-uniform densities such as Moire phenomenon.
||Carbon-Interspaced with Carbon-Fiber Cover
||110V~220V, 1 Phase, 50/60Hz
- Increased Transmission – Improved by 9%.
- Lower dosage – Bucky Factor Reduced by 24%.
- Higher Sharpness of image – Selectivity Improved by 12%.
- The test followed the clause #4, the measurement and determination of physical characteristics, of the IEC 627 Standard. (100kvp, 200mA).
- Test measurements are controlled under Gauge R&R, the key requirement of the Six Sigma.
- The test results can be slightly different due to test specimen and test conditions.