The 10” x 12″ ExamVue DR wireless cassette-sized detector powered by ExamVue is ideal for use as a portable unit in mobile and field applications. Lightweight, slim design with a rubber insulated frame and high strength aluminum-alloy case ensure safe and convenient operation and moves. Cases and weight bearing covers are available for added protection. F2AED® eliminates wiring to the generator.
Dual-band wireless acquisition and transfer of a full resolution image in ~4 seconds. Extra-long battery life. Standard Gigabit Ethernet port for optional wired operation.
At only 5lbs, this 10×12 is ideal for holding in a hand or positioning behind a patient. With a built in wireless, it can be connected directly to a laptop to minimize components for mobile applications or used with a router for enhanced range and speed of acquisition. With a CSI screen, the ExamVue DR 10×12 provide clear images at lower exposures than competitor panels relying on Gadolinium Oxide screens.
||9.6” x 12” (307.2 x 244.32mm)
||2560 x 2048 | Pixel Pitch: 120 micron (Nyquist Resolution 4.16 lp/mm) | Grayscale: 16 bits
||13.1” x 11.1” x .59” (333 x 282 x 15mm), Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
• AED – Automatic Exposure Detection – Eliminates wiring to generator
• Rubber insulated frame, high strength aluminum alloy back, carbon fiber front
||(100-240 V AC), Battery
||Gigabit Ethernet 2.4/5GHz, 300Mbps,
Standard Gigabit Ethernet port for optional wired operation and battery charging
HOST PC Workstation (Specifications subject to change without notice)
|– Intel Pentium G3250 (Dual Core 3.2GHz 3MB w/HD Graphics)
– Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit
– 8GB Ram, 1600MHz
– 1TB RAID 1 Hard Drive
– 21.5″ Monitor
||Full HD Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels, 2MP
Keyboard and Mouse
- ExamVue DR is a software for the acquisition, processing,
storage and viewing of digital x-ray images.
- ExamVue DR is indicated for use in general radiology,
specialist radiology including podiatry, orthopedic, and other
specialties, and in mobile x-ray applications.
- ExamVue DR is not indicated for use in mammography.
- ExamVue is a very intuitive interface for the user.
Very easy to learn!
- ExamVue includes a large pallet of software functions that are offerred for an additional fee by others or are not available from them at all! ( ie: DICOM Modality Worklist, DICOM Print, Reject, CD-DVD Burn, Image Stitching, Procedure Code Mapping, etc..)
- ExamVue provides added value for our customers in regards to both functionality and price!
ExamVue DR Acquisition Console Software
- Patient Registration: Manually or (DMWL)
Worklist. DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard
feature and is available for use provided that the
HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
- Processing Parameter Settings:
Pediatric,Small, Medium,Large Adult, Edge Enhancement, Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
- Image Acquisition & Review QC:
flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counter-clockwise), zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle Measurement
- Allows for secondary/dual monitor display:
• Emergency Mode:
- Allows exam to be conducted while no patient data available.
- Image Preview
- DICOM Send to PACS, Auto-PACS Send
- DICOM Print to DICOM Printer
- DICOM Storage Commitment
- Hard disk capacity notification bar
- Export imagesformatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
- Export/Back-up to DVD/Removable Drive
- Procedure Code Matching-Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
- Database– Shows list of stored images after acquisition
- Compare two images side-by-side
- Delete Image
- Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
- Grid Line Removal
- Stitching Software
- AED Mode: Automatic Exposure Detection: The detector detects actual amount of x-rays without any connection to the X-ray generator, and then performs image acquiring according to image acquisition time and transmits the image data -No signal used (no need to connect to generator interface cable)
- Exposure Index