High quality images for less than the price of most CRs! The Iona1 14×17 CCD is ideal for the veterinary office, providing high resolution and contrast images without the expense of a flat panel or the hassles of a CR scanner. Field repairable and with a 5 year parts warranty, the Iona 1 is the ideal solution for the vet looking for a reliable, long term DR upgrade in their office.
- High resolution over 4 lp/mm.
- No “dead” or non-responding pixels.
- No cooling required.
- No information loss on sensors boundaries.
- due to overlapping fields of view.
- Integrated AED.
- no sync with generator needed.
- Radiography and fluoroscopy support by
- The same detector.
- The only unit serviceable in the field.
- 3 years warranty for spare parts.
|Conversion Screen Type
||CsI / DRZ
||423 X 320mm
|Auto Exposure Detection
|Output data interface
||USB 2.0 / Gigabite Ethernet
||492(v) X 430(h) X 170(d)mm
- ExamVue DR is a software for the acquisition, processing,
storage and viewing of digital x-ray images.
- ExamVue DR is indicated for use in general radiology,
specialist radiology including podiatry, orthopedic, and other
specialties, and in mobile x-ray applications.
- ExamVue DR is not indicated for use in mammography.
- ExamVue is a very intuitive interface for the user.
Very easy to learn!
- ExamVue includes a large pallet of software functions that are offerred for an additional fee by others or are not available from them at all! ( ie: DICOM Modality Worklist.
- ExamVue provides added value for our customers in regards to both functionality and price!.
ExamVue DR Acquisition Console Software
- Patient Registration: Manually or (DMWL)
Worklist. DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard
feature and is available for use provided that the
HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
- Processing Parameter Settings:
Pediatric,Small, Medium,Large Adult, Edge Enhancement, Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
- Image Acquisition & Review QC:
flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counter-clockwise), zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle Measurement
- Allows for secondary/dual monitor display:
• Emergency Mode:
- Allows exam to be conducted while no patient data available.
- Image Preview
- DICOM Send to PACS, Auto-PACS Send
- DICOM Print to DICOM Printer
- DICOM Storage Commitment
- Hard disk capacity notification bar
- Export imagesformatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
- Export/Back-up to DVD/Removable Drive
- Procedure Code Matching-Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
- Database– Shows list of stored images after acquisition
- Compare two images side-by-side
- Delete Image
- Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
- Grid Line Removal
- Stitching Software
- AED Mode: Automatic Exposure Detection: The detector detects actual amount of x-rays without any connection to the X-ray generator, and then performs image acquiring according to image acquisition time and transmits the image data -No signal used (no need to connect to generator interface cable)
- Exposure Index