POSITION: West Coast Sales Executive
LOCATION: West Coast with at least 30% travel
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
BENEFITS OFFERED: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
The West Coast Sales Executive will be a key member of the JPI Healthcare Solutions Sales team, an industry-leading digital X-ray software developer and distributor. The West Coast Sales Executive will be responsible for increasing revenue and developing sales methods for the geographic area.
She/he will have the ability and attention to detail to work with minimal supervision to establish and manage sales accounts relationships within the assigned territory. Identify, isolate, and pursue new customer acquisition, and conduct cold-calls for potential leads.
- Build and maintain sales in primary territory.
• Oversee and manage territory channels, independent representatives and end-users.
• Prepare sales action plans and schedules for the territory
• Maintain relationships with channel accounts while focusing on increasing sales activity in the territory.
• Make telephone calls, emails and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Demo software and hardware for dealers and end-users.
- Develop, implement and analyze sales programs, and makes necessary adjustments as required.
- Achieve sales goals within management guidelines.
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to ensure sales personnel provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Apply knowledge of company products and services to assist dealers and end-users.
- Review and resolve customer requests in a professional and timely manner as directed and/or required.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, accounting, logistics and technical support, and customer service teams.
- Work closely with management team on new product development/launch and research.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly professional and effective communication skills with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· High energy with an enthusiasm for increasing sales
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Familiar with using CRM to quote and manage customers
· Relationship management skills and open to feedback
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Medical experience desirable but not required
· West Coast Sales Executive must work exclusively for JPI
COMPENSATION: $50,000-$70,000 Base (DOE) and Commission